PAGE FIRST BIKE ACADEMY has created for 5 years, its own TEAM, to support its riders in competitions on different championships such as:
- The French Superbike Championship (FSBK) in the pre Moto3 OGP category
- The European Sprint Championship (CEV) in the European Talent Cup category
Supervision and logistics offered by First Bike Academy
For this, we have an equipped semi-trailer, a dedicated box, a sports coach, a team of experienced mechanics, a telemetry, as well as all the equipment necessary for proper operation.
- The semi-trailer has eight beds, a kitchen, a bathroom and a debriefing room
- The box is fitted out and decorated in the colors of the Team, highlighting our partners
- The sports coaches are state graduates and supervise you during the event
- The mechanics are responsible for preparing a high-performance motorcycle
- The telemetry operator is responsible for analyzing all your computer and technical data.
All the equipment necessary for the proper functioning provided We have also developed personal support for pilots on race weekends, particularly in the junior world championship (FIM CEV).
A specific program is set up every weekend, with different tools allowing pilots to develop in a professional setting. From the warm-up to the edge of the track video debriefing, including data acquisition (telemetry), everything is covered to progress throughout the weekend.
We are now adapting this program to the French championship :
- The rider’s warm-up is supervised by the coach before each session for a muscular awakening
- Advice and action plan for the construction of a practice or qualification session are given by the coach
- The hot debriefing of the pilot when returning to the pit is supported by a video session taken at the edge of the track
- The telemetry debriefing is handled by the data acquisition engineer
- The chief engineer listens to his rider for possible adjustments to the bike
These services can be done in our own Team, or in collaboration with the Teams who welcome you. For riders wishing to take a year-round training formula at FIRST BIKE ACADEMY, as well as support on race weekends, a specific annual schedule will be studied for each profile.
1 rider : 1200 €
2 riders : 1800 €
3 riders : 2100 €